Nancy and I are pretty passionate about our business. We live and breath synthetic grass and we’re always talking to people about how good it is. I thought I’d tell you some of the benefits of our synthetic grass hiring service – these are the kinds of things I’m telling my customers on a day to day basis. Once I get started I can’t stop – so I limited today’s article to the top 10 reasons why hiring our fake grass is such a good idea.
1. Grass Looks Fantastic: Carpet and other flooring can look a bit bland. But not with our grass. We offer all the latest Australian made grasses and they give a professional, cool, calm and different look. The grass is so realistic I’m willing to bet that your guests will be touching and feeling it to see if it really is fake – we find our synthetic grass is a positive talking point for your function.
2. Alcohol and Party Proof: Don’t stress and worry about the odd drop of bubbly or food being spilt. Synthetic grass is party proof and can withstand spillages and the mess that any party can throw at it.
3. Weather resistant: The bottom line here is that synthetic grass is weather proof. It works just as well in the heat as it does in the wet. All of our grass is UV protected so it’s not going to fade or have that tired look. Synthetic grass keeps on keeping on.
4. Durable: Not only is synthetic grass soft under foot, but it’s also durable. You can drive cars and trucks over it (great for when you’re setting up a large event) without damaging it. You can’t do circle work on it but it’s so versatile and strong that it can withstand almost anything you can throw at it.
5. Flexible: Our grass hiring service is ideal for a range of venues. We can take it upstairs, outside, inside and even underground. We can shape the grass to fit around obstacles (like beams) or odd shaped venues. We specialise in setup at pubs and clubs and we’re pretty confident we can get a fantastic synthetic flooring into your venue, no matter the size or shape.
6. Stress Free: Take the hassle out of your flooring needs by getting us to do all the work. Give us a call and we’ll handle the rest. We can help you decide on the perfect grass, we deliver the grass, then install and finally, we come back in and remove every last fibre. You have nothing to worry or stress about. You’ll have more time to enjoy yourself and less time setting and cleaning up.
7. Customise your event: We can colour or brand your grass so your function can stand ahead of the rest. Place your company logo into the grass, cut the grass to specific shapes or theme your party with fun colours. With synthetic grass you’re only limited by your imagination.
8. Cost effective: You’ll be surprised at how cost effective hiring synthetic grass can be. If you’ve hired carpet or wooden flooring before then you’ll know how expensive flooring can be. But give yourself a nice surprise and save some money in the process. Contact us to get a quote today.
9. Purchase the grass: Many of our clients purchase the grass after the event. They are so happy with our grass and service (especially the custom designs) that they buy the grass after the event. This way the grass can be used for next year’s event or other corporate outings. This is a great way to try before you buy and test the effectiveness of our products.
10: A better event: We’re convinced that synthetic grass will make your event a winner. There are very few negatives and so many positives when it comes to synthetic grass. If you’re looking for something different and hoping to provide a memorable event for your guests, then you really can’t wrong with fake grass.
If you have any questions about our services then please let me know. We answer all emails personally and usually get back to you within a few hours. Thanks for reading,